A wide variety of integrated courses featuring robotics, drones, filmmaking, coding, game developments, digital arts, sport, and experimental science. At least 3 hours per day outdoors.
Organize your child's schedule with us for a discounted price.
This program is developed for
Creating 2D & 3D alien characters. 3D-printing of characters. Going on a space tour around the solar system with green screen filmmaking. Creating mars rover with LEGO robots, solving mars challenges. Space exploration in virtual reality. Launching water-bottle rockets.
LEGO Robotics & Drones.
The new LEGO Inventor robotics set is available and ready to replace the traditional LEGO Mindstorms EV3. With more precise coding, robots can use sensors to adjust their position in space and solve more complicated and collaborative challenges. The course schedule is designed around group challenges and open-ended exploration.
- Build and code LEGO robots.
- Solve robotic challenges in space, water and urban environments.
- Design and launch water rockets with parachutes.
- Solve mathematic and logical challenges.
- Shot video on a green screen, replace backgrounds, add special effects and animations.
- Experiment and create mechanisms and devices.
- Discover physics, geometry, mechanics, aeronautics, mechanics, and ballistics.
- Learn the science behind mechanic devices and how they operate.
- Learn to control drones and fly through an obstacle course.
- Create and experience games of all possible types: mobile, desktop, consoles, 2D and 3D, virtual and augmented reality.
- Go through the cycle of game design: planning, pre-production, production, testing, launch.
Forms of study
Summer Camp in Ticino
Early-bird: 400 CHF
Age 8-13: Space Engineers
Age 8-13: LEGO Robotics & Drones
Lunch: additionally 60 CHF.
Our mission is to foster the development of personal & interpersonal skills using digital tools. The framework of the camps is based on World Economic Forum reports on New Vision for Education and Schools of the Future. Two more key components: outdoor sports in the mornings and afternoons and keeping children safe online.